Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

23/24 Jan for a week? Anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all
I'm looking to do some snowboarding for a week from 23rd or 24th Jan, and would love to avoid paying a single supplement. I'm 38, fairly normal, fairly sociable. Will be up for a bit of apres action, but mainly interested in the white stuff. Would describe myself as 'returning intermediate', as haven't been for 10 years.
Happy to make up group numbers, or just go as 2. Don't mind where, as long as it is short haul.
Drop me a line if anything comes up.

tone.hawkins(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks for reading!
All the best,
Tony.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tony

I am a boarder, i sound a similar level, however i have had the benifit of going for the last few years. I am looking to hook up with a few mates who are going to meribel on the 23rd. Like you i cant really afford a room on my own and would be happy to share the cost.

I doubt our apres ski will be excessive but there will be a few beers and i am sure a brilliant laugh will be had.

Let me know if you are inerested.

Cheers

Matt
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Matt
Sorry for slow reply. I think I have a second person now, so this is no longer relevant. Good luck finding something!
T.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy