Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Folgarida 2009-10

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I can't find a thread on snow conditions in Folgarida, so I'm starting one here. Any contributions? snowHead

BTW when I go at half-term, I will be sending reports in by SMS... find out how you can do this here
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
TallTone, Hopefully Wayne will add some contributions snowHead

If you're going to be sending in reports during half term that means I needn't feel under any obligation to do so Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This is a test message to make sure it's working! (via SMS)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Snow generally good, pistes well groomed but not over-bashed. Heading for higher slopes and with luck some more of the same Happy (via SMS)
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A few flakes of fresh but looks like a lot more to come over the next 24 hours. Conditions still very good on piste and near. Queues getting shorter Very Happy (via SMS)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Snow falling heavily now. Visibility still OK and not too cold either. 25+26 into Marilleva in good nick although an icy drop just at top (via SMS)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
TallTone, sounds good Very Happy Have you seen Iski (well she isn't under any obligations to post wink )
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Rainin resort last night but bucketfulls of snow this morning and still coming down snowHead (via SMS)
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Carried on snowing all day on Friday! Very Happy An extra bonus was that queues were much shorter as most people didn't want to stay out in it all day Toofy Grin Conditions on piste were good and during my final lesson of the week I had my first experience of off-piste. It was really enjoyable but I would probably have benefitted from wider skis as the snow was really deep.

It was snowing again on Saturday morning but looked as though the sun was going to come out in the afternoon.......just as we were leaving Sad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lou, it was wink I will try and get a full trip report up a bit later today...

And yes, I saw Iski every day Smile Even managed to ski with her one day! snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy