Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2009-10 Season Trip Report: Nendaz.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
BobinCH, yeah it's well worth a go and there are loads of variations out skiers right. Freezing levels are super high now though so I'm not sure it'll be safe to get there again this season. You should get on it next winter though it's easy to get to it after a superbowl or something else in that area.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Swirly, with Logan's arrival that's pretty much it for skiing for this year. Have a small window in May when the in laws arrive and might try and get up Mt Blanc if the weather is favourable. Looking forward to enjoying the last Verbier weekend vicariously through your thread. I'll be changing nappies!!!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BobinCH, doubt you'll miss much here, with the freezing levels as forecast I'm probably going to aim for that thing you did on Mt Fort and multiple rides over the water pool. Although there is always the Bec, just need to find a willing victim er partner... where's RPF when you need him?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Way to hot to be safe today, overnight refreeze was around 2500m!!! Might have been able to do something but instead we watched the last day of speed skiing, amazing stuff.

Ever felt inadequate? KL skis are big: 238 cm and the official sidecut is simply written as >40m.

The course under the Mt Fort cable car, where we were riding bottemless powder just a couple of weeks ago, can I also use this as proof from when I said it was in no way 40 degrees given they got a piste basher up it? The final runs were taken from about 20m below the lift station.

This guy started a bit lower and ended up about 50 km h^-1 slower than the winner, also he didn't snowplough to slow down...

That might have something to do with his ski Shocked Shocked

There were two other monoskiers taking part, this guy was a bit slower than all 3.

OK now I feel really slow almost 100 mph on a snowboard!!

I'm going to leave it there, we did something else in the afternoon but I'm saving it for tomorrow Laughing

Although I'll leave you with what might be the most addictive food ever made
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jeeeeze ! awesome photos .... well done for bringing this to snowheads ! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy