Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Places in Courchevel 1550 apartment from 30th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got an apartment booked in Courchevel 1550 from the 30th Jan for a week. My mates have dropped out as usual so there are spare places.

If I get 4 of us in total it would be £138 each for the week. I'm on the trian from St. Pancreas to Moutier for £129 return, plus 3 valley lift pass, I'm looking at £480 for the week (minus food + drink). Don't think that's too bad for Courchevel and the 3 Valleys.

It's a typical Alpine apartment, a mixture of double bed, bunk and sofa beds, but it looks in good condition and in a good location.

If anybody is interested please get in touch.

All the best

Caddy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi - I am looking for something that week- I have booked a flight into Geneva for the 30th but have nothing organised after that but the train to Moutiers for £129 return sounds good- where do you book that at ? - One snag like you I am a single traveller -I am easy going, like a pint after skiing if I can find an happy hour or band playing - male aged 50 ( wife does ski)- intermediate skier Blues and Reds -If you get a couple more interested let me know -
Thanks Derek
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey Derek
A couple of people are interested, they are just looking into travel arrangements at the moment.
The £129 fare is probably not available anymore, but you can book the same trip through Raileurope for about £169 rtn.
Another option would be Coach from London Victoria on the Friday night £110 rtn to Moutiers (http://www.snowexpress.co.uk/timetable.php)
Using the flight you've booked you can transfer from Geneva to Moutiers £67 rtn (http://www.bensbus.co.uk/prices.php)
The apartment is paid for, I am not reliant on other people to make a group to make the trip happen, I will be out there for sure.
Have a think about, it would be great to have you on board.
Caddy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
All the places have gone, thanks for the interest.

Caddy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CadXS wrote:
All the places have gone, thanks for the interest.

Caddy

Hi Caddy - Sorry I took so long to resond - have a good week - I wil get somewhere I am sure -thanks Derek
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy