Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Milton Keynes snow dome

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey im new to this and dont really know if im doing it right or in the right section or whatever so feel free to yell if im being a fool wink

i went skiing for my first time in December. went to Zell am see and am in love with it now haha. im even saving to go back again next year. now in the mean time i want to get a couple of lessons so i can keep it up kinda thing. im scared if i dont i will be terrified again next year, the nearest to me is Folkestone dry slope which i will go on sometimes but i much prefer the snow ones and im sure theres an artificial snow slope in Milton Keynes. has anybody been there? and any idea on the prices of lessons? my dads going to learn, hes complete novice, doesnt even know how to put a ski on, i can snow plough and paralell on the straight but not parallel turn yet. not sure if that would make any difference? sorry guys im rambling now, i shall shush. any help would be marvalous
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jen.x, I live in Milton Keynes but usually choose to go to the snow slope in Hemel Hempstead, it's where the snowHead's meetings are held once a month (there's one this Saturday 9th). Both slopes have a website and you can find out details of lesson prices etc on there. snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MK is great if you want to take your kids sledging
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jen.x, snow is way better at Hemel - but if you collect tesco vouchers you can pay for MK sessions with them. If Folkestone is your nearest dry slope, Hemel is closer to you than MK by about 40 minutes by road. If you are not skiing again this year I would wait till the end of the winter - when things may quieten down a bit and there is more space on the slopes. And get lessons.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Jen.x, MK is a perfectly good indoor slope but for you the newer Hemel slope is closer and the better choice. Snow at any indoor slope varies in quality due to a number of factors. Go at the right time and pretty much any will feature great snow, go at the wrong time and any of them will feature unpleasant conditions. Of course newer slopes while less experienced at making/maintaining snow do tend to have their snow-making/snow-maintaining equipment in better nick!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy