Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lift pass help please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
arggg .. too many options when it comes to passes

our little local ski area is Passy Plaine Joux, just a little resort with a handful of runs and were we want to base ourselves due to our skill level and because it's a family resort.

Our plan is to also go to some other resorts, we have the car so it makes sense to investigate the area, we are thinking of going to the following resorts, spending a day in each one
St Gervais
megeve
Les Contmaines

I know the price of Passy for the lift pass (€37 for 3 days) but when it comes to the other places I get lost in it all and I am thinking of getting the Evasion Mont Blanc pass which seems to be cheaper than buying a day pass in each of the 3 resorts, anyhow, what I don't want is to buy a 3 day evasion mont blanc pass and be tied to using in within 3 consecutive days as this ties me to using it.

I have found the 3 day evasion mont blanc liberte pass which is only a few euros more and is for none consecutive days, however, I can not find out any rules about it. Does it mean that I can not use it one day after or that I have 3 days worth of lift passes and I can use those 3 days as and when I want to?

Can anyone help me with this one or advice me on what is best, or, if there are any other resorts that you thinks we should try - we have only ever skied in Finland so are used to quiet resorts with short runs so any resort we go to needs to be for beginners/intermediates.

There are 5 of us going, 2 kids (12 and 9), me and my OH and the old lady (62 I thinks but she does seem so much older sometimes wink )

thanks for any advice you can give, we are staying in Passy so don't want to have to drive too far but will do there is a little secret gem that would suit us
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy