Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

9th Jan cheap skiing for 4-7 days

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Did Xmas in Kaprun/Zell with my kids - had a great time. Planning another in April but can't wait that long, so need another cheap and quick fix so I'm escaping next week as well Smile

Is it too ambitious to find a ski buddy to share a deal with to fly out 9th Jan? Hope not (10th will be too late).

I'm strong intermediate/adv skier, 40+ male, fairly well housetrained and tends to ski the whole day. I like catered chalets and clubhotels because then I don't have to shop or cook or washup Smile Happy to ski anywhere there is decent snow and a bit of challenge. Skibuddy M or F, don't mind.

Best deal I've found is Mayrhofen Chalet at £249 flights/accom/transfers/HB. Haven't booked it yet.

Like minded? Got any better deals? Let's talk, better still - let's ski.

Rob

email: accelerator(at)pobox(dot)com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's a great deal, unfortunately I can't get next week off work. Do you mind me asking where you found that deal?

Good luck with finding a buddy

And welcome to snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Phil.

Final booking went through http://www.last-minute-ski-deals.co.uk/ call Holly on 0203 080 0230

We ended up at Meribel at £314 each flights/transfers/accm/half board. The group is Steve Burles (see in this thread) John Mills and myself. We've had a late contact from Nish Patel and I've emailed him back to say that he'd be really welcome to join us and he needs to call us back. We have a four pers room but no surcharges so we could have gone with two at the price above. Actually Nish gets the best deal because he can fly from Bristol at no extra surcharge and I got a few quid off each, and that comes off his payment, so he gets to buy a beer! Smile

Wooo hooo - we're off skiing in the morning Very Happy

cheers

Rob
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nice work good to see people getting a group together and getting some piste time in enjoy all i will be doing the same in 2 weeks hopefully or if not going on my own. one way or another i am going skiing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy