Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon Street Racer 10 - 2005 - what bindings?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I grabbed a cheap pair of Salomon Street Racer 10; 2005 vintage on flebay this week; but they came with no bindings. As they are so old, I'm struggling to find out what bindings will fit them.

Has anyone get any idea what bindings will fit?

I could juet mount some new syncro centres but I'd prefer the chreapest route possible. I'll prob givet them to the wife as a early birthday present !!!

Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Simon
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i always thought nice shiny Black ones go nicely with them wink

Seriosuly though - how much did you pick them up for - last year they were regulalry going off ebay for £100 to £150
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?

Seriosuly though - how much did you pick them up for - last year they were regulalry going off ebay for £100 to £150
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Is the Pilot plate still on there?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sev112 wrote:

112 GBP; brand new

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Thu 7-01-10 0:22; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
comprex wrote:
Is the Pilot plate still on there?

Think so; they are at the Ski centre at the moment as the wife does not know about them; will double check tomorrow.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I dont think the 2005 model had the pilot plate, I had S912Ti bindings on mine. I have a set of new Salomon C610's on Ebay at the moment, not as high spec as the 912's but should be a lot cheaper.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
landlockedpirate wrote:
I dont think the 2005 model had the pilot plate, I had S912Ti bindings on mine. I have a set of new Salomon C610's on Ebay at the moment, not as high spec as the 912's but should be a lot cheaper.

You are indeed correct!

Had a look today; no plate.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
landlockedpirate,

Do you still have the C610's for sale? What spec are they?

JUst checked with Salomon UK and I need a set of bindings from the FSR range (old I know!!!!)

Cheers

Simon
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
scooby_simon,

Sorry, Just sold them. Try ringing round a few of the smaller ski shops, they might have some left on a dusty shelf.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy