Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen, Austria -- conditions ??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Heading to Mayrhofen, Austria pretty soon. I know it's a low resort, but it seems as if it's quite cold there at the moment. Some reports I see say its below freezing and snowing almost every day. Then I look at some other reports and the snow depth doesn't seem to increase so I'm a little confused.

Has anyone been to Mayrhofen recently ? What are the conditions like ?
Thanks!
>>joe
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jossblowing, My sister in law came back on Sunday. She reckoned conditions were good but not fantastic. Pretty much everywhere was open, cold at the beginning of the week, a little warmer later on. In terms of being low, the skiing area isn't particularly so even if the village is.

Don't know if you've tried this site but I usually find it pretty reliable.

http://www.wetter.at/wetter/sport-freizeit/ski-wetter/oesterreich/tirol/mayrhofen-zillertal/

Of course, if conditions in Mayrhofen aren't great you can always go to Hintertux on the same lift pass where conditions are always good at this time of year if a little cold. Its a fine area in its own right.

http://www.wetter.at/wetter/sport-freizeit/ski-wetter/oesterreich/tirol/mayrhofen-zillertal/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spoke to pal who is out there this morning, was cold, icy and needed some fresh snow yesterday. Was snowing this morning.

Friend was amusing himself yesterday watching 3/4 of people on Harakiri falling and sliding to the bottom.

He and I out again on 23rd, hope it keeps snowing.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ghost Dog, I'm going on 23rd as well!

I really want to try Harakiri, but not if it's just an ice slide.

Hope there's some decent snow by the time we go .. plenty of time yet.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
im currently out here
partly icy pistes and it could do with alot of snow
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy