Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

lets go skiing soon,you know it makes sense !!!!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Due to the UK weather conditions I will be unable to work for the next week at least (thank god).Am looking to get away asap as the snow in the alps is looking good.If anybody has any plans and needs to make up numbers I am fairly well house trained and wash at regular intervals, we can fly, we can drive,if the price is right I will even give you a piggy back there.I do have a friend who owns a hotel in Tignes and can arrange a discounted deal at a moments notice,I drive to the alps regularly from Kent,this is also possible.I am comfortable skiing with people with 5 to 50 weeks on the snow,go on you know it makes sense I'm available from Friday.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Steve are you still looking to get away?

Email me and let's see if we can find something - nizkit@gmail.com

I'm 23/male prefer to fly from bristol but i will drive to gatwick.

Cheers

Nish
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Would love Tignes, but not free till the 18th, knee depending.

Then have up till the half term free.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
steveburles, You dont happen to want to go again beginning of march wink Seems like you have friends in the right places Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi all,3am saturday morning and just off to join Rob Ames and John Mills at Gatwick (fingers crossed for the UK road conditions)Thanks to everbody who contacted me, if i get another pass for this year be sure you will be the first in the firing line!!!!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy