Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Up-coming thriller movie features three skiers stranded on a chairlift

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A new movie called FROZEN - which will be premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah later this month - tells the story of three skiers stranded on a shut-down chairlift into the night. Every skier's nightmare?

This detailed Q&A with the film's director Adam Green explains the thinking behind the film, and its production: Dreadcentral.com

Here's the trailer:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xblrcq_frozen-trailer_shortfilms

Here's one technical challenge faced by the filmmakers (well worth reading the full Q&A if you're into this sort of thing):

Quote:
... my Director of Photography (Will Barratt) worked with our grip department to build a rig that felt a bit like a “cherry picker” basket that would hang from the lift cable directly in front of the actors' chair. Since no one had really done this before and since the ski mountain would not endorse the rig as 100% safe, my camera crew was quick to tap out of the ring for these scenes. Will and I found ourselves strapped in to this sketchy rig and shooting all of these scenes ourselves. When it’s just two of you up there with no camera support, it’s nearly impossible to change lenses or even just to slate the cameras. There we were, fifty feet in the air, in huge gusts of wind, in the middle of the night, at 10,000 feet, using the actors to help us change lenses and slate the shots
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ernst Goldsmith, a movie I shall definitely not be going to see, the trailer was more than enough. Skullie
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You don't like the girl's f r o z e n h a n d?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Report from those who had seen glimps of it are ... underwhelming!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chilling/suspense, it's got the lot. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yes, plenty of ...err... suspense, could have you on the ...err... edge of your seat ... possibly to walk out. I'm sure it'll be avidly rated on the movie sites shortly
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy