Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skiing to work

Poster: A snowHead
Well now the council have no grit and the ploughs are stuck in drifting snow, how many folk are skiing to work.

Our local paramedic has just skied the 8 miles from home to the station, our two littlies wanted to ski to school but its closed Sad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shame my journey is a mix of up and downhill, with no chairlifts, lol!

I'm one of these strange people that actually likes driving in the snow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There was a shot on ski news of a doctor chickee who was x-countrying to get into work as they were struggling for people to man the pumps at the hospital.

Fair play that lass!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I saw someone on the news this morning, think it was in Reading, arriving at a generic place of work carrying their skis. Looked like they had skied in, although not sure if they had cross country skis. Might have been pretty hard work if not!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wanted to, but with normal alpine kit and being very unfit, it was never going to happen! Need some cross-country kit and to get fit!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Didn't ski to work but did a few laps of our estate yesterday afternoon Laughing Sadly, I took the decision to attempt the drive in this morning and it was successful so I've stayed in the office. Am leaving early tho' wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Spotted someone in central Birkenhead this morning in a boiler suit wandering along the pavement with an old pair of alpine skis/boots on, at least, I guess he got to work.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I wasn't in work today, but had I been I was thinking about skiing to work. As it was, I had to go and play on the local roads and in the park - hike up, ski down, hike up, ski down.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

I had to go and play on the local roads and in the park - hike up, ski down, hike up, ski down.

Im sure it was pure purgatory Very Happy im sure you were missing every min of work Toofy Grin
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Elizabeth B, Its a hard life for some wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
bev bish, true. I was only following orders - I got a text today telling me that work was closed and it was a snow day. I interpreted that as meaning that I had to go and play in the snow Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Elizabeth B, Could you send a similar text to my workplace tomorrow asking me to do the same thing? Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
bev bish, 'm sure you could organise one awesome snowball fight at your work? wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
This mornings walk to work was pure hell Sad nice deep powder everywhere now sitting staring at screens,my mind not quite on the job at hand,

Elizabeth B, Can I have a txt too Toofy Grin
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The Doctor skiing to work....
http://youtube.com/v/BrkLrfr4H-E
ski holidays
fruitbat wrote:
The Doctor skiing to work....
http://youtube.com/v/BrkLrfr4H-E

She must be crazy, risking her life like that without wearing a helmet Toofy Grin Dont suppose crossing the roads will be good for her skis either Shocked
snow conditions
Used to go to work on my snowmobile... which was nice snowHead
snow conditions
queen bodecia wrote:
Shame my journey is a mix of up and downhill, with no chairlifts, lol!

I'm one of these strange people that actually likes driving in the snow.

i love driving in it aswell. bit of a challenge isnt it!!!
snow report
Yep, I love it too. As long as the car is going roughly the right direction and isn't going to hit anything, it doesn't matter if you're sliding Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy