Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chalet Anemones - Les Deux Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone stayed in Chalet Anemones in Les Deux Alpes? we are going there in a few weeks and just wondered if someone could say what it was like and what its location is like? what is the name of the nearest lift? we are trying to figure out exactly where its located in the resort?

Thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi, I stayed in one just about next door at chalet les sorbiers. If you go out the chalet turn left walk a few metres you can ski down to a lift, sorry I can't remember the name of it. It's fairly near to Club med just a couple of bend down the road, there's a lift that goes up from club med that may help you with the location. Ski bus stop just outside. Found it a bit far to town, only cos we were lazy and got a good group in the chalet and had beer in every night. A bit vague but hope it helps
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks ever so much,

we knew it was far out from the town, but thats ok with us. We were hoping there may have been a shop or something nearby? where we can buy supplies (alcohol and such! lol) as we are a family group but not much into pubs and stuff!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
When we went the chalet hosts had a great arrangement where they went and got the beer for us. Each adult gave them 10 euros and when they went and did the shop they brought us 3 crates of beer a night for 8 people!. We had to give them more money later in the week I think we must have been the only guests to need a refil. May be worth asking ...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi ,we stopped there in 2007. Nice chalet, basic but clean

Located on the very bottom of the twisty Green run(Liason du petit plan) I think. You have to ski to the bottom get the chair back up and take the green back to the centre of resort. 10 mins max.

15 mins walk to the centre of LDA, lots of local shop for beer and wine though.

Hope this helps
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi juliecwuk
As Big Rich said, the chalet is located on the lower section of the green-graded link piste which winds through the quieter residential area at the 'lower' northern end of the resort. On Les 2 Alpes piste map it's in the cluster of buildings just 'above' the number '2' indicating the Petite Aiguille chairlift.
That green link piste starts from the slopes next to the Champamé button tow (lift no. 3) and connects with the Petite Aiguille and La Côte (lift no. 2a) chairlifts; the Petite Aiguille chair is your link towards the main resort slopes/lifts; La Côte provides an easy link to the Pied Moutet sector slopes.
There's a bus stop on the nearby (c. 20 metres from the chalet) 'route du Petit Plan' road; there's a supermarket, a bowling alley, a swimming pool and sports complex, plus a couple of bars/restaurants at the Grande Place at the top of that road, plus another chairlift (the 'Village', lift no. 27) which links with the plateau at Les Crêtes 2100.
The ski bus serving that residential zone runs approx every 15 mins, from 08:00 to 20:00 hrs, and it connects with the centre of the resort.
Enjoy!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I am sure this is a stupid question - but do they suppyl towels at Chalet Anemones??
Trying save space inthe case... snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
JANEGILL, yes.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy