Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Clwyd Gate A494 Ski Village

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tuesday 5th Jan 2009
Light snow showers with cloud base ~ 800ft
Temp -1.5c

Improving later

A firm 6" base with a few inches of fresh snow.

Fresh Tracks in Welsh Powder - hard to beat !

I do wish they'd install a drag lift though,even a T bar would be good ! Very Happy

A great boarding fix before Tignes on 19th !
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice! Couldn't get the car out this morning, was tempted to get my skis and walk out to skiable terrain - but decided against it. Skis/Ski boots are just not as portable as your kit!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks awesome! Will be even better after today's heavy snowfall in the next few days with clear skies. I went up around Llyn Brenig 2 days go and there was 2 feet of powder around there. God knows how deep it must be now!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yeah I decided to leave the planks at home, even though hiking up the hill was still exhausting.
Kids school is cancelled on Weds, so we'll head to the Moel Famau area again, though the road up to it has been close for 2 weeks now. Should be sunny as well, so a nice day in the hills with sun n snow, marvellous !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy