Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine, tell me all about it :)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Morzine in a couple of weeks with a large group of lads and wondered if there were any recommendations of what to do or not to do, best places for a lively beer, which parts of the mountain we should head for or avoid etc etc.

Any advice warmly received Smile

Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Head to Bar Robinson after the slopes, have a couple of Mutzigs and then it won't matter where you end up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Make sure you head over to Mont Chery above Les Gets one day - it's often much quieter, some good slopes and a quiet terrain park
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dr George, "large group of lads"

Time for a 'Keep Mont Chery Sacred' lobby group Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cubby, check out Morzine at www.ultimate-ski.com
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dr George, no, I don't think Mt Chery would be at all suitable.

Lou, Very Happy

Cubby, hopefully you will all have a good time. Snow is lovely at the moment and temps are keeping low. And do have a quick peep at Mt Chery if you fancy. Best not on Sundays when it does get busy. If you ski over from Morzine you can walk through the village from the bottom of the slope, or if it happens to be there take the Petit Train - big bunch of lads might feel a little outnumbered by small children and nannies though on that.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lou wrote:
Dr George, "large group of lads"

Time for a 'Keep Mont Chery Sacred' lobby group Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

No sorry, misread original question - Mont Chery very boring and to be avoided by large groups of lads at all costs Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the info, and Mont Chry has been noted, Im sure it would be veru uninteresting to most of our group, however I might take a run around that area with jut one or two of the others.

Hopefully there will be plenty more snow between now and when we arrive on the 24th Jan.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy