Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Credit Suisse sued for $24 billion ski resort "fraud" and "racketeering"

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Zurich-based bank Credit Suisse is being sued for $24 billion by 3000 investors in American ski resorts, who claim that the bank lent them money based on inflated valuations, before the property market collapsed.

This report from Bloomberg/BusinessWeek.com
Quote:
The lawsuit alleges racketeering, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud and negligence. The lawsuit seeks $24 billion in damages, triple the $8 billion in alleged losses for property owners
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Think we should have a whip round for all concerned. Don't know about anyone else but I've always kind of known the real value of any property I've bought. You just do. No sympathy.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They're not asking for sympathy, they're demanding money. They are clearly very unhappy (greedy) bunnies and they've probably hired the most powerful (expensive) lawyers around. They are, after all, suing a Swiss bank - not some Icelandic circus.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Subprime mortgage finally hits properties in skiing resorts!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy