Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vail conditions - worth it on Saturday or not !

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We'd been considering Ishgl, Vail or Park City. None look to have particularly great cover compared to previous years and we're leaning towards Vail. While it only has 85% open does that include good advanced stuff or should we think about Park City (which we've previously enjoyed) or Ishgl. We need to book tonight /tomorrow - this aint easy ! Any holiday/accommodation tips welcome since it's mega pricey. Cheers
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Vail.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers. Back a while but we loved Vail. Massive area with loads of good stuff. Stayed very very cheap and cheerful in Lionshead Inn which worked well for us because of its value and good location. Lionshead has changed so much - very impressive in a Disney sort of way.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
How were snow conditions and weather?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We've been back a few weeks. While we had sunshine and without new snow for the week there was still plenty of good stuff and with I think it was aroudn 90% open. It seemed to have been well managed. Still some fresh stuff in the woods and it gave us plenty opportunity to try and master bumps ( we didn''t!). There's been snow since then so should be looking good although probably not to the usual levels of snow.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Brother just got back from Beaver Creek and said most of the terrain in the trees was ropey.

Grooming was excellent, but much less snow than in a normal season.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Whitegold, Friends were skiing in knee deep powder in the bowls at Vail just 2 weekends ago. The terrain is so huge there that you will always find something good.

Tips for those not taking out a second mortgage:

i) Parking out the front is an eye-watering $25 a day. Right at the other end of the lot (6 miles away wink ) you can park for $5.

ii) At the base you cannot hire a locker, "storage" is $10 a day. Shocked There are lockers which become progressively cheaper the further up the hill you get - if you ride right to the top you can get a locker for $1 !

iii) Basic lunch set me back $17

iv) Cheap laughs: I saw a woman in a "Hello Kitty" snowsuit.

Cheap and good eats in Frisco, outlet mall at Silverthorne for all your Levis/Timberland needs.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy