Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Gervais 26th Dec to 2nd Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Wash out. Got rained on for a week and the piste melted. Would have been better on the mtb.

Highlights - Getting pished in La Grange.

Worst bits - Everything else.

Avoid like the plague a hotel called Val Joly unless you prefer a Fawlty Towers themed stay.

Tolls= £120

Bah!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm off here 1st week of Feb. Hope it improves!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's cold now I've left. It was warm air pushing in from the Med. Unseasonally warm temps in Spain. I like the Evasion Mont Blanc area. If you are a climber or general mountain bod, you will drool at the views of the SW side of Mont Blanc and the Aravais over your shoulder.

Where are you staying?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Was out there for Xmas when it was much better than I had anticipated but that was before the proper rain! - and will be back on 18th Jan so also hope it improves.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are a group of 5 staying in an apartment next to the lift. Any idea how far this is from the town? What did you think of the apres?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
brenmcc1, If you are next to the main gondola, you are less than 10 minutes walk from town. The apres (judging from our research and a summer trip which is about to be reprised end of Jan) is low - key. A couple of bars, some restaurants of varying levels of quality/cost) which suits us, as we are a mixed group of family and friends, including children. There is also a bar on a small strip of shops including a well-recommended boulangerie, just opposite the lift station, which (apparently...) holds quiz nights, karaoke etc. If you are looking for wild night life, you may be disappointed but our group of 8 to 10 people find that we make our own Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sitting here watching the snow DUMP DOWN. about half a foot on the car so far. will work today and hit the slopes for a couple of hours in the am. Some amazing back country here. Not much of a party town i agree.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Im going to st gervaisat the end of feb start of march whats the conditions like at the minute.,? (:
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Just got back. For 4 days we had beautiful weather, plenty of snow under foot and excellent skiing conditions. On the 5th day it was getting a bit warm and starting to get slushy lower down. Then on Friday 19th it absolutely dumped it down. Complete white out. Conditions this week will be superb. Hope it holds out for you!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy