Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help with lift pass question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all. on the 3 valley website it says they will post out your passes.http://www.skipass-lesmenuires.com/cart/

is this true? if so its gonna save al the queing in resort which i absolutely hate!! any 1 done this before??

thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bookham_mat, Not done it, but I have a lift pass from last season bought in Meribel and it can be topped up online. I believe that you top it up with say 6 days and it starts when you first go through your first lift entrance. Presumably if you don't have one of these already, they will send you one by post and credit you with the days you've purchased. You have to pay for this type of pass you can top up, but it's only about 2 or 3 euros I think.

I thought it would be worth getting one of these, as if I got to the 3V again (likely), I can do it all online.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for the response. ok so ive bought it online. worked out cheaper as we were able to get a family pass classing children up to the age of 21 unlike in the resort where it is 18.

i think theyre gonna send me then out before the 17th. they said we dont need to do anything else just use the lifts on our first day of skiing.

now i think thats fantastic, no ques no walking to the office. we can be the first one up the mountain instead of losing 2 hours of our first day. i thought theyd just give you the confirmation and you would have to pick up the pass in resort.

to top it all we've saved nearly 40 quid each. woo hoo snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
did it for a group of 8 last year, no problems and much easier than sorting it out in resort.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bookham_mat, we do it, you will be so chuffed when they drop on your door mat (I've also re-charged old ones - thankfully it does work) Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
its an amazing idea and the first time ive ever seen (noticed) it. its prob been about for a whil
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think more and more resorts are providing this service now - including our little one - but to judge by the insane queues at new year most people still do it the old fashioned way. I did a meribel one for a day trip last year - having had a tip off on Snowheads about the card thingies being provided free to promote the new service. I was a bit nervous, but it worked.

And as for the days when you had to fiddle around digging your pass out and putting it into the machine...... long gone!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We bought our family lift pass this way for Mongenevre and got the family deal - bit nerve racking the first time you do it but a great feeling when your passes drop on the mat. And a small smile when you sail past the lift queues on the first morning. You seem to get some good deals this way - in addition to the family deal we could have had free skiing the afternoon we arrived (although unfortunately our flight was a late one and we couldn't use this and also cheaper deals on one of the tunnel crossings if we'd come through Italy.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy