Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Can bindings be remounted back in the original holes?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All.
I've had a set of bindings remounted on my old skis to 28.5 in the middle setting. But someone wants to buy my skis and their boots are 26.5 I'm not sure if the binding would adjust to that, however, it would be perfect if they were remounted forward again.
Can bindings be remounted back into the original plugged holes?

Or is that too much of a problem.

Cheers
Bob
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes, if done carefully & providing the screws torque up correctly. If they don't then they could be epoxied in but the best solution is to helicoil them.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
spyderjon,

I ripped a tele binding off the ski recently (water had got in to the ski through at least one screw, plus it was a lightweight touring ski so had an "air" core) and the tech at CML helicoiled it to get me back on the slopes.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Silly Q?

What is Helicoiling? I'll websearch it Happy

Cheers
for the speedy replys chaps.

Bob
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy