Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow dancing - does anyone know the steps?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've got three weeks to go until I'm asleep in resort and the white stuff seems thin on the ground in Les Arcs, and by all accounts its not brilliant in other places. I think the snowy equivalent of a rain dance is reqd. Does anyone know the steps?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Megamum, my take on snow conditions there isn't so pessimistic. Higher slopes are generally in good conditions, only the lower slopes are not so good. The long range forecast (10 days out) is fairly cold, probably with some snow. Nothing to worry about... Wink
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Three weeks! Anything can happen in 3 weeks! It's colder today and will snow next week. It will be fine Cool .

Snow dance? Anything goes and alcohol helps. Oh, and don't take any notice of blokes who say you have to be naked. It's not true. They just like it that way! Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
maggi, Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
maggi wrote:
Oh, and don't take any notice of blokes who say you have to be naked. It's not true. They just like it that way! Laughing

I disagree, it makes it much more likely there will be some white stuff. Embarassed Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Reckon there must have been some naked writhing in our garden then ... cos it's snowing again ... and it sure was NOT me Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Agree with rob@rar. Conditions in the Tarentaise are excellent at mid-upper levels.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Megamum, Now now...!!! No sacrificing goats to the snow gods Shocked
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Megamum, I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you, besides my dance only works for Wengen Embarassed
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think firstly you must dress up in full snow gear then go in the garden , making sure someone is filming you ( for posterity only!) . Then put your left boot in , left boot out . If you still up standing then shake it all about!!!!!
Have fun and don't worry, I'm sure it will dump down soon and you will have plenty fresh powder snow to cut fresh tracks in when you get there snowHead
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.

http://youtube.com/v/sY1ytcTS6Zw
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy