Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A week anywhere 9/10-23/24th Jan forming a group!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm attempting to get a group together for a week anywhere with snow between around the 10th-24th Jan.

There are a few late deals being offered by operators, all we need is the bodies! Looking to book before the end of the week, say around thursday 7th at the latest. Although that might be cutting it close for the 10th Jan some deposits might be needed asap.

Maybe the Neilsen guys could have a look into it and draw us up some options too!?

I'm an intervanced level skier, no boarding experience and have done the random stranger route a few times now, it's a great way to spend a week. Would like to keep the group to intermediates and above with a small party if possible (say under 6'ish for a small chalet) unless the beginners amongst the forum have gone down the ski school route.

Let me know if you're sorted and we'll see what's about. I'm thinking a plan might be to see what's available and speak to some operators Monday, and then the group can choose where to go from that.

Adventure awaits!

Contact me on matt_at_firstlinkis_dot_com (replacing the @ and . if you're not a techhead) and we'll see what we can see.

Cheers!

Edit: Two of us now, a girl and a bloke.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy