Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ANON Goggles, Replacement Lenses

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Other half wants to buy Anon Hawkeye Goggles but the ones he wants only come with a Blue Solex Lens !!
He will need an allround lens as well as he really doesn't want to be buying two pairs of goggles each Shocked

Has anyone got any experience of ANON googles and are they worth the money ?? If so what is the best all round lens ??

Does anyone know who sells replacement lenses in the UK ?? and are the lenses easy to change ??
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bobblehat, in my opinion its pretty tough to have one lens do everything.

But if you wanted a lens that can work from bright'ish to snowy conditions then you want something from the ANON lens range that will have about 40%-50% VLT - this is a compromise so it kind of sits in the middle - it won't be ideal for flat light or snowy, nor will be be for very bright conditions. But can be tolerated.

So something like their Gold Chrome, Blue Mirror or Amber lens

The Blue Solex is 25% VLT suitable for bright conditions but you will struggle when light is flat.

I don't wear ANON - I wear another brand - but I do know about lenses! Laughing

(I have 3 pairs of goggles, with 3 different lenses plus a 4th lens that I can swap in!)
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
psbbst, Thanks for your comments found them useful and you were the only one to reply Embarassed

Other half went ahead and bought the Haweyes, which came with blue solex lenses so just need to try and find a replacement lens for low light .
I ended up up buying a pair of Anon Figments which came with Gold Chrome so I'm ok Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bobblehat, Google came up with the goods.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
arv, you are a star !!!! wink
thank you - have been googgling since he bought them yesterday and hadn't managed to find a UK supplier .... found some in new Zealand and USA Embarassed
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That place is only about 20min drive from me! Lol!! Hope you find what you are looking for bobblehat!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy