Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SnowBall Pass - in-resort discounts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone ever used one of these? www.snowballpass.com

£15 for the pass, then you get discounts on stuff like beer in some resort bars + food in mountain restaurants...

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 1-01-10 13:48; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Most of the pages don't work as the moment. Half the buttons have their images not displaying, and the text overlaps in chunks on safari.

If they cannot even get that right... and snowHeads has the same skiset discount ad at the moment I think
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
all the pages were working for me yesterday, they also replied to my email pretty quickly to let me know that new discounts are being added all the time
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
aldoyle, they've fixed it now - probably just maintenance
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
All working in safari for me, anyone know if its as good as it claims to be?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
aldoyle, i got one for my trip to tignes in jan 09 and tbh, i didn't use it once. i was given a loop discount card as part of the package i was on, so i didn't really need anything else. it really depends on whether you're planning on only visiting/using the services being promoted.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sherlock235, Guess so. But I would also guess that having bought one of the cards, you would then go to the bars / restaurants etc where you get discount at more often...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I got one for a tenner last year at the ski show and didn't use it at all until I got to Tignes at Easter - the two for one cocktails at Saloon went down very well with the whole group of 30 of us! Fro what I could see if you were going to be booking ski school and eating out a fair bit up the mountain then it is worth the initial cost.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sarep, well at least the discounts advertised are genuine, thats the main thing. I was probably just gonna use it at the bars / apres ski. Looks like Saloon bar in VT is 4eur instead of 6eu, which I guess is a pretty damn good saving! So I think I'll get one on that basis
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy