Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

st anton

Poster: A snowHead
theres a group of us off there on 24 jan Madeye-Smiley
couple of questions ,whats the ski like for beginners and how expencive is it for drinks etc ,were in a catered chalet so food hopefully will be ok Smile
three of us r good skiers and go off piste however the rest of us only go off piste if the skis take us that way unintentionally !!!lol hence need some beginner runs so we r able to walk to the pub at nite Smile thanks for any replies

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 31-12-09 15:16; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Saint Anton, St Anton even our own dear Stanton, but never san anton.

It is a fantastic resort, you will love it if you have even half a soul snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
jedny, Guinness is 5 Euros a half litre, gay lagar and other queer beers are a bit cheaper. Skiing wise, it's a hairy chested resort. Any beginners should be in ski school.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 31-12-09 13:41; edited 3 times in total
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sankt Anton too sometimes...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Rendel for the less confident skiers, and who cares how much the beer is when it's from KKs or the Moose.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Or even Rendl wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The off piste should be done with a guide - St Anton isnt an easy resort.
Booze - no idea on specifics as i'm never in charge of the kitty, about 50euro a night each should sort you out.

Apres is awesome - starts at 3 ish in Mooserwirt, Taps and KK - down into resort - home for food then back out to Piccadilly, Bar Cuba etc if you have the energy.

Hospitz Alms - AWESOME for lunch and sliding down to the loos like a child.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I think Cuba is pushing it a bit with the E5 beer this year...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
nozawaonsen, NehNeh
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
red 27 wrote:

It is a fantastic resort, you will love it if you have even half a soul snowHead
Sankt Anton actually!
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sounds good to me Madeye-Smiley ive skied before however im like a cardboard cutout on skis:) lol
guiness sounds good however deffo prone to lager later on Smile as for the skiing cant wait
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
[quote="Steilhang"]
red 27 wrote:

Possibly St Mantown due to ratio of males v females.............
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Pretty much as Nadenoodlee, said, I love St Anton. The skiing is not easy and would recommend the beginners got lessons at least for the first couple of days.

The Apres is brilliant, 2 years ago I was paying about €3.5-€4 a pint

The Hospiz Alm at the end of the run into St Christoph is brilliant.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
lot of kathlics in here. we are skieing not at church?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
jedny, oooh you dirty cheat!
ski holidays
jedny wrote:
......couple of questions ,whats the ski like for beginners

Not brilliant.

[quote]and how expencive is it for drinks etc [/qujote]

Take a suitcase of cash each.

St Atnon is a 'must-visit' resort once you get beyond early intermediate. Apres there has long been great fun - and stunningly expensive.
ski holidays
achilles, I dont think its anymore expensive that 3V's etc
ski holidays
Hi JEDNY, our group will be in Nasserein from 24th. Maybe your off-pisters would like more people to join and share guide costs?
ski holidays
no more expensive than a typical large French resort imv
ski holidays
Probably a bit cheaper than many of the big French resorts I'd have thought, although there are definitely cheaper places elsewhere in Austria. But then again they aren't St Anton Very Happy
latest report
nozawaonsen, agreed - St A is defo better value... bring on the 10th!
snow conditions
Nadenoodlee, maybe. The last time I visited it I was in the fortunate position of not really noticing - partly because age had taken away the yearning for over-indulgence. Laughing In the early 90s I remember thinking prices a bit eye-watering.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy