Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Rossi Bandit B78 or Atomic Nomad Highnoon

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,

Out in BC doing a ski semi ski season living in Vancouver and probably doing 40+ days on snow this year - i'm an advanced intermediate and looking to get a lot better over the season.

At the moment i'm sking an old (very old!) pair of volkl's which i bought a few years back for messing around on in Scotland - they're doing ok but I can't help thinking I should get a new (or at least more up to date) pair of skis to make the most out of my winter.

Have seen the Rossi Bandit 78's and the Atomic Nomad Highnoon for $300-350 brand new from the store including the bindings (discounted as they're last years model) - am tempted towards the Rossi Bandit's so just looking for someone to tell me to go for it!

Anyone got anything good/bad to say about either of these? I'm 6'4" and 190lbs, mainly on piste though starting to venture off a bit now so looking for a good all rounder. Is it worth getting new skis or will I get just as much out of my curent oldies? Just measured my oldies and they're approx 100/64/94 tip/waist/tail. Would i notice the difference with a new pair? easier to improve my skiing? What difference would I notice moving to the Rossi bandit at 116/78/105?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy