Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

the sarrene run in adh

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi people
anybody no if the sarenne run is open in adh at the moment last year it was shut when i went (gutted) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy is it as good as they say?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice moguls at the top and some interesting bits but the majority of it is a flat green at the end down a road, hence the claims "the longest black"! Try the Hole instead.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Sarennes is long rather than spectacular IMO. It is the longest blue run in Europe with bits at the top grading it black.

I'm going back in Jan but last time I was there there wasn't much snow (not that I minded) ...

latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We went for a day in ADH when in L2A last week, it was shut then (thursday 17th)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It has been pissing with rain for the past three days so I very much doubt it. You could always look on the Alpe d'Huez website, of course.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bradleyjoes,
It is definitely not open and I think it will need to snow a lot before it is. Unfortunately Lizzard is right about the rain.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Don't bother, dullest run ever.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Has not opened yet. In fact the top lift has not been open that much, only been up once in the month I've been here!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy