Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Nice part ex result

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I went to get the new Head xenon 5s I had bought in the summer fitted to boots at the ski shop. The bloke serving me pointed out that they were way too short for my height and I'd have trouble with them because of this. Funny - the mail order ski shop I'd got them from said they'd be fine Puzzled
So I thought 'time to take a hit in the wallet' and asked what they would give me for them. Five minutes later the manager said they could only give me £140. I'd paid £129 Laughing

I am now the proud owner of some Atomic Nomad Highnoons. 15 days to go!

Owen
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
owen4220,

Where's teh shop - i want to swap my 163 Rossi 9Ss for somethings shorter ; if they are giving free money away then i'll be down the M4
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Westsports Swindon
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy