Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Yad Moss or Val Thorens?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just had a quick look at the webcam as im up walking in the lake district on sunday and this is the webcam image, click the link!!!
http://www.yadmoss.co.uk/snowreport.php
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice! Driving back to Preston tonight and am now considering packing my skis Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We have heavy snow forecast for Saturday afternoon and evening with Sunday sunny and cold. I won't be venturing to Yad Moss as IF the roads are open I am sure the place will be rammed.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sideshow_Bob wrote:
Nice! Driving back to Preston tonight and am now considering packing my skis Smile

all the hills behind manchester are covered and so it most of rivington pike (winter hill). My mate lives in shap (lake district just off M6) and yesterday afternoon he said there was about 6 inches so think of everything we have had in the last 24hrs on top of that. i would put you skis on if i were you as there is more forecast over the next 3 days. tink im going to give raise a shout instead of yad moss.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ricklovesthepowder, no tows on Rivington and unfortunately I don't have touring skis otherwise I'd be up there like a shot, always wanted to ski it. I'll probably go walking there with parents/dog tomorrow. Raise didn't look too good on the webcam today but maybe with more snow in the north arriving tomorrow/later on in the week it'll improve.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
there are a few great hills for skiing at rivi though!!! im off waling in the lakes on sunday so i will post of here what conditions are like, by sunday i think there will be 50cm on the hills up there as my mate in shap has just told me there is about 25cm now!!!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ricklovesthepowder, Sounds good, keep us up to date snowHead
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Anyone know if Yad Moss is going to be open on Sunday? No details as yet on their website, but with more snow in the forecast I'm assuming it will be running?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy