Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

new stuff in 2Alpes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A load of web discounts if you order your pass in advance: http://www.skipass-2alpes.com/pages/en/view/index.html#

Family rate now applies to families of minimum two adults and two children (though I bet this changes after we get our heids nipped by mobs of militant single parents).

Non-consecutive passes are back on the menu - five days or 12 days, photo required.

Insurance now available online should you want it.

And they've changed the computer system, so expect the cashiers to be slow for the next couple of weeks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

though I bet this changes after we get our heids nipped by mobs of militant single parents

Consider yourself nipped Smile although I don't expect they'll cover 1 adult + 1 14 yr old. Hopefully there will be be some deals for Easter when I'm coming. Currently looking at £500+ for 2 x 9 day passes Sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Colin B, your best bet for lift pass deals is to keep an eye on the website and book well in advance. However, you can expect very little at peak times, for obvious reasons.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Looking at the website for our trip out starting on 27th for a 9 day pass. It looks like it's either the 9 day pass at 272.50€ or a there are some cheap deals on single day tickets at weekends which may save a little added to a 6 day pass but wouldn't be worth the faff. Anything else you know of I'm missing Lizzard, ?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheapest srategy as follows:

Six day pass from 27/03 to 02/04 at 189€
Day pass for 03/04, currently showing on the web at 24€
Day pass for 04/04, currently on the web at 29€

Total of 242€ rather than 272.50€, giving a saving per person of 30.50€. No faff involved - order the whole lot at once on the internet today and have it all posted to you. Alternatively, print out your order confirmation and pick it all up from the ticket office the day you arrive.

Saving of 61€ not to be sneezed at, I'd say.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lizzard, Thanks but that is only 8 days, by the time I've got another ticket for 5th it would work out about the same wouldn't it?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If I went to school these days I'd be labelled number dyslexic or some such rubbish, instead of just obtreperous. Laughing

But you may also wish to consider your arrival/departure times - half day passes are 27.10€ for the morning up to 13:00, 33€ from 11:30 and 26.40€ from 13:30. Or there's a limited area pass for 19.50€ per day.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lizzard, Thanks, looks as if I'll have to cough up 2 x 272€ for 2 x 9 day passes. Oh well at least the exchange rate is heading in the right direction at the moment.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lizzard, Oi! How can I do liftpass packages for my students when you're selling them from the internet. I could have done the 6 days with lessons cheaper as a package (well an overall discount). Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
easiski, for people who want a six day course of lessons, the ski school package is still generally the cheapest way to buy a pass.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Slightly off topic but for those who own in 2Alpes... can anyone shed any light on the following

http://www.2alpes.com/pages/fr/187/operation-partenariat-proprietaires.html

... of course buried on the french-only side of the website but seems to involve some sort discount/loyalty scheme for those who have a place?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowhouse, it's a loyalty scheme for apartment owners aimed at encouraging them to let/lend their apartments. You are given a chip card which you present at the ticket office when buying your pass, and points are added to your account. You can give these cards to your mates/tenants etc, and they do the same thing, thus adding more points to your account. At the end of the season you can cash in your points for discount ski passes or DIY stuff for the apartment.

You also get 5% off if you recharge your pass online, or a 15% discount voucher valid in various shops if you buy at the ticket office.

The scheme is designed to pull in more business by persuading owners to let/lend their apartments, and upgrade the stock of rented accommodation in resort, which has been a bit poor in the past.

You can sign up for the scheme online, though if you don't read French it might be easier to go and see Deux Alpes Voyages (town centre next to the Quiksilver shop) next time you're here.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Wow - top service Lizzard, we're all out next week so we'll do that! Might see you and JC hanging about the ski school (in the nicest possible sense of course), how's his skiing coming along?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
snowhouse, he did the Y on skis last week. Very Happy

Might even take the cast off his hand soon.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy