Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI L3 SCUK Modules

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Question for those who've done these recently. When you buy these books, are they just books, or are they a "course"? I'm trying to find out if it's possible to buy them secondhand or if you have to buy the "course" from the official provider.

If they are just books, would anyone be ineterested in selling their copies to me? (Have to check with BASI first what they would accept as proof of purchase).
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PM'd ya
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They are just books, and all Basi want is proof of purchase that you have bought them.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeah, just books - I e-mailed them a scan of the delivery note and they signed me off as having done them.

At the time I hadn't even read them although now I have, of course, spent many hours studying the books, have done every suggested activity and know them like the back of my hand ... I certainly haven't just put them on the book shelf next to my BASI manuals with a vague intention to flick through them at some unspecified date in the future ... Toofy Grin wink
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy