Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arinsal Snow Garden

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We've just booked a last minute Xmas deal to Arinsal snowHead and need to book our son (5) into the snow garden. I can't seem to find out how to (or even if we can) book it before we arrive in resort. The website has a phone number but no online booking - does anyone here have any useful tips? Also any recommendations for good ski hire shops?

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sarah L, oooooooh! Lucky you snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sarah L, there's a good ski hire shop at the foot of the Gondola, or try at the top where there are several ski/boot hire places. You'll almost certainly be able to get a locker there which will save lugging your stuff around a bit. The other advantage is that should you wish to change any of your hire gear, your hire centre is piste side effectively.

Can't help on the Snow Garden, but I'm sure others will be along shortly that know the resort better.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sarah L, there is no online booking system for the Snow Garden at Arinsal, but they do encourage pre-booking (I'd certainly advise it for Xmas week) via their published tel. number: +376 737 029 (English spoken).
The Snow Garden & creche building were refurbished just before last season, so the facilities are good; they're located about 150 metres flat walk away from the main Arinsal base lodge building, an easy stroll from both the main access gondola & chairlift arrival points.
All of the local hire businesses (Esports Rossell, Esports Amadeu, Esports Pic Negre) have shops in that base lodge, so you can travel up on the gondola (or the chairlift from the 1550 station) in street footwear from the village and, as Chasseur rightly says, you can hire a locker up there too so that you don't have to lug your gear from/to resort everyday; I have mostly dealt with Esports Pic Negre in the past and have always found them to be friendly & efficient. There are a number of independent websites giving more in-depth reviews of the resort and where you can pre-book your equipment hire online, but modesty forbids any recommendations Cool
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My brother went in there on his first ski holiday (he was having lessons) and absolutely LOVED it.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Guys, esp about the locker at the top of the gondola - anything to make life easier esp with kids!

Snow Beard, Thanks, I'll try the number tomorrow

10 sleeps....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Well, just phoned them, and it all seems very relaxed Shocked

They said no need to book, it will be fine even for Xmas week, just go and sort it out when we arrive in resort.

Which on one hand seems fine, but on the other hand if we can't get him in it somewhat limits our skiing.....I'd rather have it booked and be sure personally, but hey ho.

Might email them too just to be sure....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sarah L, have faith - I've been to Arinsal before and its a great resort - they are just a bit more relaxed about things than their European neighbours - you'll get booked in ! snowHead
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Well I needn't have worried - everything went to plan and he was easily booked in for the 5 days we wanted, and at most I think there were 6 kids there!!!

I should have had more faith!!!

Was really impressed with them too, he learnt loads.

Just a shame about the weather, but apart from that we had a great week. snowHead
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sarah L, Whats it like out there? we are off the 7th march for the first time, we have a 6 year old little treasure who will be able to do the school now, is it good for kids?, wives that cannot ski and hubbies that can ski but want to learn to snowboard?, whats up with the weather?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
ricfrench, we had a good time, it snowed for 4/6 days hence visibility was very poor, Xmas Eve it rained Sad But Xmas Day was lovely blue skies and sunshine snowHead

We chose Arinsal because of the snowgarden facilities for our son and were very pleased. Having the ski hire shops and lockers at the top of the gondolas makes life so much easier esp with kids. The snowgarden people were lovely and he had a great time.

Enjoy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy