Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snozone Braehead

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A week or so ago, prompted by this topic http://www.snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=57598 , I sent an email pretty much complaining about the state of the slope etc at Braehead, could they be more proactive with Snowheads etc in getting discounts/organising nights etc.

I got a letter ( Shocked ) in the post today in response to my email - sadly no vouchers enclosed Sad .

Here are a couple of the comments from the letter;

In response to the size of slope available to skiers/boarders
"However, we will move down the ice slide further down the slope before the end of this year. We are also making it more natural with no wooden barriers running down the both sides and in the middle. All of these changes will give back a lot of the slope space."

They also stated that they start building the jumps etc on a Wednesday night for the rookie night on a Thursday and more added for the main freestyle night on a Friday. These are removed after hours on Friday to give back all slope come Sat morning. Therefore best times to avoid jumps is Sat to Wed.

In response to the state of the snow
"We however plan to produce more fresh snow and a regular basis. I cannot confirm any definite date for this, but please do not hesitate to ask for more details to our Duty Manager from mid January and we should be able to confirm this"

In response to being pro-active with Snowheads
"I have forwarded a copy of your email to our Brand and Marketing Manager. She will look into your request to strengthen the links between SNO!zone Braehead and Snowheads"

I think overall that this was a reasonably positive response, ie are taking on board some of the comments made by us. I'll be going there over the next week or so and will see how it goes - will probably see if I can speak with Duty Manager to discuss further.

Vive la revolution!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd say thats pretty positive aswell.

I've only been there a couple of times but ended up trying a few little jumps and stuff - the slopes so short that a few turns quickly looses its appeal IMO so...Im more in favour of the features! each to their own eh? snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks for making the effort of writing - sounds like things might change a bit in january, and defo only go saturday to wednesday daytime - not that much of a window, but at least we know when to go / avoid. cheers
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Leeds is same, not a lot of room once they put all the santa groto, tubing, trees et al out and the lifts are like being dragged up rought carpet( yes i know !!!!) lol.

Dont mind the kickers but rest is pain in rear.

Chill over in mancland at least keeps it all out way at bottom and on a dedicated kids bit.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy