Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lizzard & Easiski go for 36m

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
well along with some of their mates and the odd lift or two..

http://pistehors.com/news/forums/viewthread/385/

http://www.ledauphine.com/index.jspz?article=231038&chaine=13

(I know it's not the 1st time we've heard this but I just couldn't resist the subject line!!!)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is very old news. Resort has been full of Serre Chevalier bigwigs checking the place out all week.

Minor point of accuracy: the DAL runs only one of the mountain restaurants. The rest are run by various random individuals.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another minor point: They aren't involved in Val Thorens. It's Val d'isere.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lizzard & Easiski are beyond €36million - they are beyond price. I do hope LDA doesn't lose its slightly quirky feel. Something about it has kept dragging me back over the years - somehow it's kept a bit of French character despite its size.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy