Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Rosiere to Les Arc / Ste Foy / Espace Killy Transport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm heading out to La Rosiere over new year 26/12 - 2/01 with a bunch of newbie friends. I'm going to be babysittting for quite a few days but would ideally like to ditch them and head off to somewhere more interesting i.e. Les Arc / Ste Foy / Espace killy for a day or two. Does anyone know if there is any bus service between the different resorts?

Also if there are there any snowHead in the area over this period who fancy going for a bit of a slide give me a shout. Would be more fun with a few people rather than forging out on my own.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
if you are saying Ste Foy then why not investigate the plentiful off piste of the Espace San Bernado?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, Yeah I hope to whilst i'm there and maybe take a cheeky heli trip up to the Rutor glacier (providing the weather, snow and overdraft allow Toofy Grin ) We're staying in Les Eucherts through Neilson, hopefully it should be a good base for my friends; they've spent quite a bit of time indoors but wanted somewhere that would build their confidence for the first time outdoors. I've spent quite a bit of time in La Ros over the years though so would be nice to go somewhere a bit different for a few days. 100% agree with you about the decent lift served off piste of the area, a lot of its quite gentle so a good place to get to grips with soft snow and it seems to take ages to get tracked out!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
6 gents in Tignes 26 Dec - 3 Jan, mixed ages 23 - 40 Your welcome to join us for a day or two!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SkiTigger, If you fancy a trip over to Les Arcs let me know. You can go down early to bottom chair in la Ros, get the free bus to Funic in Bourg and go up for 9.30ish lifts in Arc 1600. PM me if you are coming over and we can arrange to meet up if I am not to busy, there are quite a few snowHead s in Les Arcs at that time. To get home you just do the same in reverse or pay to go on the late bus back up to la ros direct from Bourg. Hope that helps.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
1969jma, Cheers, might very well take you up on that. Just got to work on the transport angle now, if i could hitch down to BSM I would hope there would be some form of public transport up to Tignes or failing that might look into a hire car for a few days.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowcrazy, Sounds awesome, looks like i'll be having a few fun days out if i can manage to get across to Les Arc and maybe up to Tignes for a day. I'm off to Courmayeur teaching 12/12 - 20/12 so I'll fire off some Pm's when I get back and hopefully sort something out.

Just for info I'm Male, 28, CSIA Lv2 - sorry to dissapoint if you were expecting some blonde goddess Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Why not ask the Neilson staff in resort if they can sort you out a lift?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
SkiTigger, I would imagine that if you stand somewhere near the main exit (road) of resort with a pair of skis on your should and a thumb out you'd get a lift to the valley pretty quickly. If you're heading out of La Ros, chances are you'll go through BSM so a drop at the funicular would be easy. If you want to go to EK then just get dropped on the road and adopt the same approach...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy