Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski touring under the stars

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Went out for first short ski tour of the season this evening after work. It was stunning with the bright moonlight on the fresh snow. Could have almost done without the headtorch.

Unfortunately the camera wasn't really able to do it justice. The place is called Les Pléiades nr Lausanne. The town in the background is Chatel St Denis.

snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm.....Doesn't look quite as good as a night in front of the Sky+ box and Mrs MA's catching up on 10 episodes of Coronation St & Eastenders Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
that's a rather slinky pair of kecks you are sporting there
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arno, that is Chicco. He is a super fit Slovenian I work with who does quite a few races and takes it pretty seriously. He's on some 600g skis, 300g bindings and Scarpa F1 boots. He was pissing himself when I turned up with Mythics, Fritschis and Endorphins! He's doing the long version of the Patrouille des Glaciers and I'm hoping to get a place on the short version. He's generously volunteered to help get me in shape for it!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mmm. who was that saying chaps shouldn't wear lycra?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Stupid Sexy Flanders

snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lovely pic Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy