Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna di Campiglio

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Mrs Slider is going to Madonna di Campiglio on 5th Dec for the opening weekend,
Anyone have any idea on the current conditions?

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
waveslider, there's an instructor who works out there and who posts here quite regularly. With any luck he'll be along soon to answer your question.

Nice choice of resort. I went for the first time in March (stayed in Folgarida) - amazing conditions and a fabulous area. I'd definitely go again.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
MdC is due about 50cm of snow up top from this Sat through Mon. It should enable them to open the top half of the hill on Dec 5.

There will be heavy rain in the village, though. So it may not be possible to ski from top to bottom on the opening weekend.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The temps are forecast to drop over the weekend. Snow early next week. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good - the more the better to get a good base for my trip in March! I've been there a few times before but not for a few years. I want to ski all the way down the black under Spinali this time.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Anyone have latest report on conditions in MdC and Passo Tonale area? Flying out in a week if they clear the snow at Heathow Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just returned from MdC. Plenty of snow there and pistes were topped up a bit whilst I was there. Slopes are lovely and no bare patches anywhere - trees are white! It was amazing the conditions held up so well as it had a torrential rain-fall the week before up to about 2100m.

The local guide is expecting a big dump (of snow... Confused ) next week and possibly the week after as well so looking good for any of those heading out there.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tee hee. wink Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! We were supposed to go to Schladming on 16 Cool Cool but due to some double booking we had to do some quick last minute thinking and decided on MdC. What a great decision that may yet turn out to be! Never normally lucky with snow Sad so maybe 2010 is our year!!!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

I want to ski all the way down the black under Spinali this time

Just got back from another quick trip a couple of days ago and that run was sublime. In fact, conditions were perfect all over the mountain with clear blue skies and empty pistes - the local ski shop rated the current conditions as 10 out of 10. We were very lucky... Smile

It will be great for anyone heading out there anytime soon.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy