Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

im an office worker - get me out of here!!!

Poster: A snowHead
hope this is the right forum section - couldnt see one appropriate. seriously work driving me crazy and then i remembered you are supposed to find a job which pays for what you want to do. OK, I admit it i want to spend a season skiing, but yet to meet my sugar daddy, so guess i would need to work. Im a bit, erm, mature, to be a chalet skivvy. Any other ideas? Id say Im only advanced skier on a good day, no particularly useful skills, not more than pretty useless wit a language but could pick up basics pretty fast with motivation, so thought maybe a boot fitter or something techie - do you need quals? If so what? Any other ideas?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bitoffluff wrote:
hope this is the right forum section - couldnt see one appropriate. seriously work driving me crazy and then i remembered you are supposed to find a job which pays for what you want to do. OK, I admit it i want to spend a season skiing, but yet to meet my sugar daddy, so guess i would need to work. Im a bit, erm, mature, to be a chalet skivvy. Any other ideas? Id say Im only advanced skier on a good day, no particularly useful skills, not more than pretty useless wit a language but could pick up basics pretty fast with motivation, so thought maybe a boot fitter or something techie - do you need quals? If so what? Any other ideas?

Keep your head down for 6 months and apply for next season come jun-jul. Look for smaller chalet companies as probably more orientated to mature (& reliable) staff than the large chalet companies, over-run with 18 year olds.

Jobs - lots of them do ski hosting - which is basically taking the punters round the mountain making sure they don't get lost and show them to the nice restaurant / vin-chaud stop.

See www.natives.co.uk for more info on jobs..
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bitoffluff, just do it!!

Leave the desk behind, as bertie bassett, apply to everyone everywhere there are loads of companies who don't want "gap year student" types working for them!!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Im a bit, erm, mature, to be a chalet skivvy. Any other ideas? Id say Im only advanced skier on a good day, no particularly useful skills, not more than pretty useless wit a language

Looking lke a chalet skivvy to me. Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bitoffluff wrote:
... no particularly useful skills, not more than pretty useless wit a language.....

Even as a plongeur you would benefit from "additional skills such as driving, plumbing or electrics". Either pick up some skills for next year, or stick at what you are doing.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
.... or if you're looking for a sugar daddy how about some pictures? Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yoda, Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bertie bassett wrote:
bitoffluff wrote:

Keep your head down for 6 months and apply for next season come jun-jul. Look for smaller chalet companies as probably more orientated to mature (& reliable) staff than the large chalet companies, over-run with 18 year olds.

Jobs - lots of them do ski hosting - which is basically taking the punters round the mountain making sure they don't get lost and show them to the nice restaurant / vin-chaud stop.

See www.natives.co.uk for more info on jobs..

ooh, soo sensible, and unfortunaley my style these days - i must regress Razz But good suggestion about smaller companies, I ll bear that in mind! Like the idea of hosting - i can be polite and ski and drink vin chaud wink
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yoda wrote:
.... or if you're looking for a sugar daddy how about some pictures? Laughing

hmm, maybe thats why i dont have one, i made the mistake of sending a picture before getting the signature rolling eyes Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yep, how about a `meet you ski mate` on here! Must be loads of singles Little Angel Little Angel Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
susieski wrote:
Yep, how about a `meet you ski mate` on here! Must be loads of singles Little Angel Little Angel Toofy Grin

hemel hemsptead sat 12thDec - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=57028
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
How old are you? we had a couple in their mid 50's chalet hosting when I did my season. So unless you're older than that I would say get on it.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Stick some underpants on your head shove two pencils up you nose and say Wibble allot. That should get you out of the office, or Shot at dawn cant remember who it ended for Captain Blackadder!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Nadenoodlee wrote:
How old are you? we had a couple in their mid 50's chalet hosting when I did my season. So unless you're older than that I would say get on it.

woohooo, im not old then, i just turned 40 Embarassed but dont paln to become sensible just yet, although i dont like eating cold baked beans every night so maybe a modicum of sanity is in order. hmm, ski hosting sounds like might suit me - why didnt i think of this a few months ago so i could escape this winter rolling eyes
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Quote:

i just turned 40

Infant. rolling eyes

The oldest habitual seasonnaire I know is 64.
snow report
bertie bassett wrote:
susieski wrote:

hemel hemsptead sat 12thDec - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=57028

rolling eyes %@c* already committed , can you change the night!?
snow report
Quote:

The oldest habitual seasonnaire I know is 64

There's a legendary one in verbier, must be well into her 70s now, started her business there around the age of 50. Last time I saw her, she'd just had a spill and been helicoptered off the mountain with concussion - so she's taking it easy and not doing any off piste these days, plus always wearing a helmet now!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy