Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

need someone to share a twin 12/13th dec (europe)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
girlfriend got a new job and can no longer get time off.i'm looking to book last minute flying out of Manchester to anywhere there's snow,open to ideas.
prefare to share a twin in a chalet,don't want to pay single supplement.anyone find themselves in the same boat?

male 45, intermediate on piste, like a laugh and a beer.

PM me if interested/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There are 2 good tour operators who will accept you as a single person who is willing to share a twin bedded room.

YSE who only opearte in Val D'Isere and Mark Warner who have chalet hotels in a number of resorts. I have used both of these operators on a very regular basis and they are both very good compared to most of the other tour operators.

If you need people to ski with join the SCGB and go to a resort where they have ski reps or hook up with others in your chalet

I'll be in Val D the week that you are looking to go skiing.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
martone, Snowcoach is another company that do share and save, you can fly or coach to France or Austria.
A couple of snowHead 'heads are in Mayerhoffen that week Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheers i'll check them out,
i'm a member of SCBG but all the reps don't appear to start until the 19th, finding someone to ski with is not really a problem as you probably know,just looking to save money.
oh and if anyone was wondering i promised the other half i'd take her to Canada in March to make it up
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
martone, Both Val D and Tignes have SCGB reps from the 12th Dec and Mark Warner are in both resprts.
I did a single person late deal with them last year to La P for a very good price Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy