Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Found...Free discount voucher Freeze Pro Shop

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Was searching every where for a new pair of A frame oakleys and found www.freezeproshop.com, not only where they offering 20% off the goggles but i also found a voucher code on google that gave an extra 15% off, happy days. Thought use might want to use it too, just enter MFPSVARSITY15 at the checkout and it knock 15% off your order. Got my goggles for 50quid with free delivery!

Hope it still works for everyone else

Gav
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just to add to this, I ordered goggles off them last year and was impressed with how quickly I got them bearing in mind they were ordered over the Christms/New Year period and delivered to Austria.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The guys who run it are top-drawer fellows. Glad to hear folk are pleased with their service.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thats my local!

They are a top bunch, always happy to help or just shoot the breeze.

A load of great kit 2, I spend way too much money with them.
Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Still working ,nice one. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DAVE 2227, Thanks for that. Still working today.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy