Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Instructors in Morzine/Portes du Soleil

Poster: A snowHead
I could do with a lesson or two to help me improve my technique a wee bit. I have only ever used ESF in the past and as you probably can guess the feedback was never that great. I have never done any drills and although i have a lot of days under my belt seem to be stuck at intermediate. I would like an instructor that gives some serious tips and offers some training ideas that I could do myself. Plus I have zero off piste skills and would like to take some lessons to sort that out. Any ideas? Is BASS the place to go?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Andy Jerram at BASS Morzine is my top tip..
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A second votefor Andy J.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks, most kind.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snoozie, if Thierry Copreau is still with ESF Morzine, he's one of the best teachers I've ever come across...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My wife reckons that Ben from the Snow School helped her a lot.

(Looks like Morzine is blessed with excellent instructors from all the recommendations above!)
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Maybe worth getting in touch with Annie Donovan http://www.anniedonovan.co.uk/ Puzzled .
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
cool thank you. It's funny I get nervous just thinking about an off piste lesson, although I really want to do it! Annie might have her hands full!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Snoozie, she doesn't bite Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
.....and I get very nervous ON piste, all those crazy people on the edge of control hurtling everywhere rolling eyes
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Got my first lesson with Annie booked, just need the snow to settle now...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Snoozie, excellent, I'm sure you'll enjoy it - if there's snow... I'll be in Switzerland at the end of January so I hope there'll be some by then Confused Give my regards to Annie (Alan from St Foy with Nick Parks, she may not recognise the name Yoda NehNeh ).
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have to say the BASS booking system is a bit weird, I emailed an enquiry and got a reservation back. When I said I wasn't quite ready to book but wanted some more information and didn't know whether i wanted group or private lessons, they cancelled my group lessons and sent me a private booking. I feel as though there is a communication problem somewhere...

Yoda will pass on your regards to Annie!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I had the same problem with BASS Morzine! Sent an enquiry, got a reply saying why haven't you paid for your classes (I hadn't even had quote), they sent me the quote again, then another saying why hadn't I paid...etc...I only wanted to make an enquiry! Has put me off them...
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
shmaggle, you could try Easy2Ride in Morzine. We had a lovely guy called Seb for a 2 hour off-piste lesson and he was Ace. Highly recommend him and am looking forward to our next lesson.
Also, the back office were nothing but nice over the phone and via email.
Hope that helps
ski holidays
Thanks for that Will S, am off to get in touch with Easy2Ride now...
snow report
or, phone Brian Evans in Chatel. He's a brilliant ski instructor and you can find him at www.skidegrees.co.uk.

If you mention my name (Maggie) - he might give you a discount, he's a friend of mine!
ski holidays
Thought I would come back on and say despite the strange BASS online booking system, we booked some private tuition via BASS Morzine (we phoned them up!). The instructor was Buster Cheetham, he was excellent. We also booked a couple of hours each for the kids with one-to-one instruction, using Easy2Ride (Jon and Julien) - also great, they improved enormously from those short sessions outside of their main group ski school (ESF so large groups!!)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy