Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any one around Sierra Nevada Spain 2010

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hiya

I am a new Member so please be nice wink

I live down at the Coast of Andalusia, Spain.
In Winter I try to go up almost every weekend skiing in Sierra Nevada.

Wanted to see if there are same minded people out there who fancy to meet up there and go for some skiing.

Or..... if you need to get some info about the area I am happy to help.

Cheers
snowHead too
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello there. A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of your post. I moved to Mijas from the UK in summer. One of the attractions was being able to ski whilst living in a good climate etc... I've been up to have a look at the resort earlier this month but have never skied there. Will definitely be going at some point this winter. Where are you? Patrick.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Murmeltier, welcome to snowheads
i hear itrs pretty warm over mijas at the moment
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hiya,

I live between San Pedro/Marbella.

I checked the webpage today and it is not looking to good for the start of the season Sad no snow yet.
I hope it will be snowing soon.... even if this means that we will have to cope with some rain at the coast. Laughing

Sierra Nevada is really a great place to go skiing. They got runs for everyone... for beginner to advanced skier.
Obviously the best about the area is that you can ski in the sun Very Happy
Compare to other areas it might be a bit more expensive, but I think that's the price we have to pay by living in a southern country and having the pleasure of skiing Smile

As soon as it starts to snow I will be up there
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Always wanted to go, but never managed it.
Will PM when next down there.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There are some other people around who have posted about this area. It can be great but can get very busy especially when the sun does shine! And watch out for closures due to wind - not uncommon - if you know how windy it can be on the coast you will guess how windy it can be up on the mountain!
Looking forward to hearing about your experiences and also watching the webcams for the snow to arrive...
Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
......yes the wind, but to be honest I think on the webpage the weather forecast is quite good. If it say's something from moderate to strong wind then it is best not to go up. As they will not have the cabel car running. Have you already skied on the new run? Called Virgen de las Nieves. I like this one as there are less people and you can park your card direct at the cable car. And if you get bored you just cross over to Borreguiles. Maybe it is not as great and fancy as Austria or France.... etc. but "hey" we got beach and snow!!!! Laughing Blush NehNeh
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy