Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A Mixed Group Work Trip - Alp Dhuez or Serre C or Val D

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, there are 20 of us going on a work trip in March and of course, its a nightmare to organise..... lukily i'm not doing it Very Happy BUT... i want to influence it to my preference as much as possible Toofy Grin

I dont know how, but we have decided on three resorts to choose from (no idea how we got there.... but i've not been to any wink )

1 AlpD'huez
2 Serre Chevalier
3 Val D'isere

ADH seems the nost popular thus far. Anyone been to all three and could comment. I like tree lined runs and hard blacks and Sun and Ski in/out. will be a mixed bag of standard, so thats why we have got three big areas.

any pro's and cons ... please comment.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not been to AdH. Serre will be cheaper than val, but val's got a big plus on nightlife. Val's got the edge on skiing. Trouble with val is that you will spend your afternoons at the Folie Douce instead of skiing.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Libertine,
Most keen skiers will probably enjoy any of them.

Only been to AdH briefly so least familiar with this one but if going late i the season bear in mind that a lot of the pistes are south facing, good skiing though .Least attractive actual resort.

Val D'I most people enjoy it and will probably enjoy it if the costs are affordable, it is pricey.Certainly suitable for all standards.

Serre che. I love it, most reasonably priced and best tree skiing. Probbly not as many of the more difficult balcks as the other two. Quieter resort and off-piste more than make up for it over Vd'I for me but others will differ.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy