Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

st. anton w/c 6th march 09 - anyone around

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i seem to have committed to a ski holiday with a bunch or radically-differently skills / interested acquaintances, so just wondered if there were going to be any other snowHead s around that week for hooking up? Im female, crising red all day no probs, love blacks although moguls slow me down a bit, although may correct that in hoped for earlier trip int he season, plus wee bit of off-piste and moving in that direction, but basically up for it attitude to skiing. fingers crossed its a great season!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bitoffluff, A week too late. There's 7 of us flying from Edinburgh on 27th Feb. If you're lucky we might leave some beer for you at the Mooserwirt, Griabli and Picadilly wink Enjoy your week - great place for group
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bummer, coulda done with some northern buddies to ski with - youd better leave some beer or i will hunt you down Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

youd better leave some beer or i will hunt you down

No chance. My neighbour is there the week before us with a group of lads and we'll be overlapping for a couple of days so no chance wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Crying or Very sad
completely and utterly off the point - are there many northerners on snowHead ? Anyone ever mooted a wee sess at Braehead??? bit tame i know, but I have some new skis im dying to break in (NB break IN not break ) or hit soem real hit and miss scottish snow
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bitoffluff look me up..im in St Anton all season! female - love the off piste and be happy to ski with you, will know my work arrangements closer to time......you coudl also look at doing one of the piste to powder days in Anton...btw what are the rest of the group like??? beginners or total speed heads?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cool, defo do that, but have to admit im just moving into offpiste, just like to get the absolute most out of the skiing while im away and tick all the blacks in a new resort - figure i can party at home. Hmm, rest of group? Dont actually know them personally, , but when offered space i didnt want to miss the chance of escaping France for once wink well, mostly boarders. Not that i have anything against them, but these ones wont do any runs with moguls, and mainly slower cruising on reds. 2 of them are absolute nutters.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Anyone ever mooted a wee sess at Braehead???

Think glasgowsyclops was interested in getting one together. There is a previous thread on this but a bit busy today so can't be ar5ed searching for Embarassed But would be up for a Braehead snowheads get together
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
just posted a thread, even figured out using voting Shocked Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy