Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help!! I have a skiing game for PS1 but can't get a picture on the tv screen!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Can anyone tell me how I can get a picture for my PS1 on the tv-I seem to have forgotten!! I have a skiing game I want to play but as I haven't used the machine in about 9 years I don't know how to tune the thing in with the telly!!

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Kevin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is it all plugged in? You need the ps1 av cable. It is either av cables = a cable with 3 different heads, yellow white and red. Or it's just a scart cable, big block type thing.

For the av cables, just match the heads with the same colour in the tv, for the scart just find where it fits in.

Then when it's all on press the AV button on the remote, you may have more than 1 av channel so you'll have to see which one it corresponds to.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you-I have something called an RF lead? Two areial pluggy type thingys?

This could be me problem........!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kevin mcclean, with an RF lead you'll have to tune a channel on the TV to the Playstation. Choose a blank channel, plug the Playstation into the aerial in socket and turn it on, then manually tune the TV in to the playstation.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thats some old equipment your dealing with mate
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy