Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ucpa Flaine 2nd - 9th Jan buddies wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I origionally posted that I would be doing this trip over New Year but I'm now going a week later for the(much quieter) 1st week of Jan.
In a nutshell: twin room with en suite, full board, lift pass, tuition (any level including off piste which I'm doing), quality equipment and transfer from/to geneva. £700. (£60 less if your not doing off piste)

If anyone wants to join me to get a twin room then make it quick because I'm gonna book it in the next 3 days (and take my chances with the Frenchies and Scandies). If there are more than one of you then we can get a room for 4 and knock £46 off the price.

go to:
www.action-outdoors.co.uk for all the details.

I noticed that there are a number of other snowheads doing this trip so plenty of people to share a few beers with..
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
jzBun, should be no problem finding people to share a few beers with, even without snowheads. My son in law had a great time at UCPA - and he speaks not a single word of French. He found it friendly and relaxed.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w, I never have problems finding another person to have a beer with - I'm schizophrenic!

What I'm really after is a twin room which you can only book if you have a mate to book at the same time. Otherwise it's a bunk beds in a room for 4 which isn't the end of the world. in Chamonix I was in the bottom bunk in a room for 8 and had a great time.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi;
I have two question for you guys;
Do we have to choose a room while we are booking for UCPA program, maybe because I didn't go further steps on booking but I thought that they can add us in a room which is for our age group.
And the secod; why the prices are different from the www.ucpa.com prices, it is like; 336euros for 18-25 ages on the page but on the action-outdoor page it is written 476 pounds! do you know whay and also why action-outdoor doesn't control our ages like ucpa.com do ?
have a nice weekend
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hwwwest, ucpa direct offer a discount for 18-25. You should speak to action outdoors about this or book direct if they don't offer you the discount. (remember that action outdoors' price includes an extra night (saturday) with dinner.

As far as room allocation is concerned, if you want a guaranteed twin room (with a named room mate - you can't book a twin without naming and paying for the other party) you have to pay a supplement. You need to reserve it and pay for it when booking as there are limited rooms, otherwise you will be allocated on arrival in a room for 4. As far as age groups go, they take language as the 1st criteria i.e. putting you in with people who speak your language. After that it's age groups.

Hope that clears that up.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jzBun, hi. me and my girlfriend are at UCPA les lindars on the same dates, we'll be happy to hook up for a ski and beer with you. PM me your details. We have done UCPA before in La Plagne, was decent and met loads of new people, had a great time.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
jzBun, thank you so much, it really clears that up wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy