Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Different types of lift pass at Baqueira Beret

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am off to Baqueira with Ski Miquel in January with my two sons and one niece (ages between 11 and 13). My son has had a week of ski school, I used to be a Chalet Girl, so know how to get down a run (as long as there is a bar at the end!!!) and my niece has never skiied before. We are planning on taking one or two lessons, but after that just going out and playing.

Does anybody know if you can purchase points or local beginners lift passes in Baqueira, or do you have to buy the full lift pass?

Thanks for your help.
Sarah
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's a few years since I've been (also with ski miquel) but there were 3 or 4 distinct areas on the lift map - not sure that translated into different passes though as it's not a huge area

according to this page

http://baqueira.es/estacion/forfaits

children are up to 11 (i.e. not yet 12) - under 7s go free

it's 30 euros for an adult beginner pass - but adult beginners start over at the Beret base, which is a car journey from the baqueira base. When I was there, the beginners biooked in with the english ski school and were ferried over by the rep (or possibly the instructor)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
srhmart, http://www.bbskischool.co.uk/ is English ski school and the owner Tim, will visit the Chalet to take your bookings.

The issue with starting at Beret with the discounted pass is getting over there if you don't have a car. Beginner lessons for the English ski school usually take place in Baqueira, but if you are there for a week I'd expect that you'll be using the full mountain pass by the end of the week anyway.

The last time I checked the Ski Miquel lift pass price was very good compared to the 'offical' rate Shocked [/b]
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys. Really looking foward to the holiday, and looking at the webcams, it's nice and snowy already - just hope it lasts! We will probably be better off getting full lift pass then before we go, sounds like the best bet.

Thanks again Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy