Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic Nomad Savage Ti

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am looking for a pair of Atomic Savage Ti's and I wonder if some of you have any experience of those skis in action?

I did a search, but it seems that there is no threads about Savage Ti's, however other Nomad series skis I found.

I have now Atomic Metron B5 skis in 162cm and I'm looking for a skis which are bit more for off-piste than B5's and still work fine on piste. I was also wondering what would be the right size in Savege Ti's. I'm 180cm/78kg. There seems to be Savage Ti's in 168 and 177, but which one suits for me?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kingfish, sorry - I can't help with your question, but Welcome to snowHeads!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
No experiance with the Savagaes, but I upgraded my Metron X 157's to Atomic Nomad Blackeye Ti's in 171 this year. I'm slightly heavier than you so would say the 168 would suit you
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the warm welcome! It's nice that here is very active forum.

This size problem is really bothering me, because I really don't know which one is suitable for me. I'm afraid that 168cm would be too short and unstable. However 177 cm could be too clumsy to me. This may be only imagination, because I have get so familiar with those short Metrons. Somehow I wish that there could be something between 168 and 177.

By the way I like to ski aggressively and do strong carving on piste. I also have over 20 years on skis, if this can give some more information about my style.

It seems that "CEM" has strong opinion about Savage Ti's here in this forum. Hope I get some information.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Why not step up one to the Blackeyes in 171 then?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy