Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Club Med Chamonix- New Year- top bargain

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
have spent an hour or two looking for a family holiday over new year.

Me, wife, 3 kids- youngest will be 9 months at New Year- so want a big village/town with lots to do- ie Chamonix - just happens to have some of the best skiing on the planet and a dedicated telemark shop- but that's just a coincidence.

Club med- all inclusive, beer, soft drinks, tuition, passes, childcare from 4 months, French food, central location looks great

a snip at £13,875 Shocked Shocked

and there's another thread asking for the cost of an entire season skibumming- most seem to think £14k would include Russian hookers.

humm- more looking Puzzled
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There's not much left in Chamonix now, I don't think :/

Have you tried the Solutions room at chalets direct?
http://www.chaletsdirect.com/forum/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=1

Otherwise pm me your email if you like and I'll send it round the list to see if anyone has anything.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thanks

I have a plan B but that is very secret.

but really £14k for a week at Club Med- who goes there?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i bokoed a week all inclusive in club med val d'isere in march for £2,700 (for a couple). This includes flights, transfers, tuition, lift passes...etc

Seems reasonable to me. Prices in club med vary so you have to book in advance and pick the cheapest week
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ed123,

That's more than 5 times the cost of adults in a a suite (by £300 per person). So you either calculated wrong or got duff gen

PS I'm looking at the brochure here and the max price is £2492/adult in a suite for w/s 27/Dec!

PPS I go there (well not Chamonix) as does snowforever
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I used their web site- that is the number that came up!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ed123, it does sound an awful lot - but there's been practically nothing left for New Year for ages, so I suppose it's possible they're now on some kind of "supply and demand" pricing? Good job you've got a Plan B....
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
plan B successful-

Christmas in Chamonix with Esprit- excellent. Mind you with add ons th eprice for a family of five would have seen me do a season as a pennypinching student/gap year type (about £3500)
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ed123, good! Now join us in the Christmas snow-dance. It'd better get cold before long....
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy