Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Are you skiing between 26th Dec - 2nd Jan? Can I join you?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

It's pretty much all the title! I'm 24, female and have skied for 3 weeks before, all the Alps. I don't mind about the location so long as there's snow... If you need someone to join your group please contact me.

Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
roxy98, TTIUWP ..... Welcome to Snowheads
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Video do? The situation is desperate in this country.

http://youtube.com/v/fFqQOlYE4EE
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sent you PM.
We have single room cancellation if you’re interested for 27th Dec
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Are you still looking?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Only posted this on another post a min ago but thought it cant hurt to put it up here too,

Hi,

Try flying to grenoble (lyon) 26th dec to 2nd jan with ryanair and getting the bus to Les arcs / preisly (the spelling's probably wrong) . Only booked mine 2 weeks ago with some advice from here and got the flights for 200e return, transfers 110e return, 160e for accommodation and 210 for a full 6 day lift pass. 680euro all in for new years, I was totally chuffed to book it so cheap Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks everyone, all sorted for New Year now.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wayne id be interested in the single room - more details pls...
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
mmdpkaaa,
I reallt tried to sort it out for roxy98 but couldn't. We have the holiday sorted (hotel, room, lift pass, equip, etc) BUT I really could get a flight sorted out for aything less than stupid. (really sorry roxy98)

I have sent you a PM on the off chance that you live somewhere near to London (we can sort flights from there)
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
where are you all skiing?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
roxy98,

Where have you ended up going?

Are you joining a group?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
roxy98,

Did you get sorted? We are looking for 1 more for a 26th/27th trip? See my thread with that title.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy